Adam Bergman PEAssociate Special Projects – Tacoma, WA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Project Management, Marine Waterfront Engineering, Condition Assessments, Seismic Analysis, Soil Structure Interaction, Scheduling and Schedule Analysis
- Education M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Washington B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Washington
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Coasts, Oceans, Ports, Rivers Institute (COPRI)
- Hobbies & Interests Home improvement projects, video editing, working with our tractor
Adam Bergman has been designing waterfront and bridge structures since 2002 and started with KPFF in 2005. He has experience with various aspects of marine structural engineering encompasing multi-disciplined project management, design and construction support in the private and public sectors. Adam excels at both structural design and management of multi-disciplinary marine projects with substantial structural components. Adam’s work encompasses port, marine, and bridge design.
"Seismic Design of an Irregular Wharf Utilizing ASCE 61", ASCE Ports 2016 Proceedings
"Post-Katrina Terminal Rehab Prepares Way for Growth", ASCE Ports 2013 Proceedings: pp. 650-659 · Jan 1, 2013
"Economic Solutions for New Vessel Construction at Shipyard", ASCE Ports 2010 Proceedings: pp. 500-508 · Jan 1, 2010
"Effect of Live-Load Deflections on Steel Bridge Performance", ASCE Journal of Bridge Engineering, Vol 9, No. 3, May-June: 259 · Apr 15, 2004.