University of Oregon, Unthank Hall
- Services Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
- Market(s) Education, Residential
- Owner University of Oregon
- Architect Rowell Brokaw Architects
- Contractor Delta Construction Co.
- Collaborators PAE Consulting Engineers, Inc. (MEP)
- Team Portland, OR
KPFF provided civil and structural engineering for a 7-story campus residential hall at the University of Oregon, DeNorval Unthank Jr. Hall. This building is the first of a three-phase housing and open space project that KPFF is engineering for the University. Unthank Hall’s first floor serves a special purpose as the meeting place and first impression for prospective UO students (future Ducks). The Student Welcome Center features display spaces, meeting and presentation spaces, and models of student residential rooms.
Browse our portfolio to learn more about the breadth of our experience.
Discover more about our many teams and what makes them unique.