King County Parks/Bridge Work Order Contract
King County, Washington
- Services Bridge Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction/Project Management, Structural Engineering
- Market(s) Bridges, Natural Environments
- Owner King County
Fun Facts about the Project
- There are 94 bridges and trestles in King County’s Regional Trails System, including 41 spans that are now more than 90 years old.
- Fourteen work orders have been assigned under three contracts, including bridge inspections, load ratings, feasibility studies, preparation of design documents and construction support for three bridge replacements, deck and rail replacements, landslide emergency response, and two scour repairs on the trail system.
- Most of the structures are repurposed railroad bridges for pedestrian and maintenance vehicle traffic.
Additional Services Provided by KPFF:
- Bridge Design
- Bridge Inspection
- Stormwater Management
- Vehicular and Pedestrian Bridges
- Multimodal Trails
- Emergency Response
Additional Services Provided by Sub-consultants:
- Hydraulic/Channel Design
- Scour Repairs
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Topographic Survey
- Construction Management
- Environmental Documentation/Permitting
Browse our portfolio to learn more about the breadth of our experience.
Discover more about our many teams and what makes them unique.