FBI Sacramento Field Office
- Services Protective Design, Structural Engineering
- Market(s) Government, Office
- Sustainability LEED Silver
- Owner Cunningham Development
- Architect Wight & Company
- Contractor Walsh Construction
- Team Los Angeles, CA New York, NY
The new, 105,000-gsf, Interagency Security Committee (ISC) High level of protection facility serves as a new FBI field office for the region. The facility includes a three-story office building, one-story service annex and parking garage. Our role included site design review for enforcement of standoffs, protection of critical utilities, anti-ram barrier design, and design of structural elements and façade elements for air-blast loading effects in accordance with the ISC Leased Space requirements for a Level IV facility and FBI-specific enhancements.
Additional Services Provided:
- Physical Security
- Perimeter Security
- Blast Engineering
- Façade Design
- CBR Protection
- Ballistic Protection
Browse our portfolio to learn more about the breadth of our experience.
Discover more about our many teams and what makes them unique.