Engineering-Structural-0-3 Yrs. Exp. (SF)Apply Now
- Office Location San Francisco, CA
- Post Date 2018-06-18
- Team San Francisco, CA
Engineering-Structural-0-3 Yrs. Exp. (SF)
KPFF San Francisco needs full-time Structural Engineers!
KPFF SF delivers structural design drawings and BIM models for new and existing buildings in all kinds of materials including steel, concrete, wood (including CLT), masonry, light gauge metal and FRP. Entry-level team members work on design and analysis tasks along side our experienced engineers.
To succeed at KPFF you:
- are self-motivated and strive for excellence in all aspects
- consistently think beyond rote training to thoughtfully and creatively design structural solutions
- welcome the collaborative and iterative process that comes with designing world-class buildings
- are organized and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
KPFF has an award-winning, tremendously diverse portfolio including projects of all scales, in all kinds of materials. We partner with our clients utilizing the advantages of VDC with BIM tools as a way of visualizing, coordinating and tracking systems. Our office employs Lean Design and Construction tools and participates in a variety of project delivery methods in order to further integrate design and construction. We work in dynamic teams with open communication and strong mentorship from senior-level staff. KPFF encourages innovation and continuous quality improvement in our work unencumbered by bureaucratic behavior. Professional development and on the job training is an everyday event as is your direct interaction with owners, architects and contractors.
We are passionate about developing great engineers. Careers at KPFF are driven by individual accomplishments and successful projects. That means your dedication, attitude and talent drive your professional growth. Our supportive and fun work environment allows for work/life balance. We offer generous benefits, a competitive salary and pay you for every hour you work. KPFF is a global firm with more than 1,200 team members, 27 offices and collective professional registrations in all 50 states.
Entry-level applicants should possess a degree in structural engineering. Master’s degree and Revit capabilities are a plus.
KPFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Experience 0-3 Yrs Experience
- Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Structural Engineering, Structural
- Pay Range $78k to $95k Annual