Proposal CoordinatorApply Now
- Office Location Seattle, WA
- Post Date 2023-05-19
- Team Seattle, WA
KPFF has been an industry leader in civil and structural engineering for over 60 years, working with public agencies, architects, developers, and contractors. Be sure to check out our website to learn more about us and the sort of projects we work on: www.kpff.com.
KPFF’s Washington Division is located in downtown Seattle. Our Structural and Civil Marketing team is seeking a Proposal Coordinator with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing proposals and related marketing materials. This position will be fully in-person.
As Proposal Coordinator, you will be an integral member of a team involved with:
- Developing proposals and qualifications, including technical writing, editing, and proofreading
- Interpreting RFP requirements and researching background materials
- Coordinating preparation and application of industry award pursuits
- Liaising with marketing staff in our other offices
- Maintaining our database of proposal pursuits
- Learning our project and client portfolio
- Please note this is NOT a Digital Marketing or Graphics Design focused position.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe InDesign
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team on concurrent, deadline-driven projects
- Working knowledge of the Architectural/Engineering/Construction community in Seattle
- Exceptional skills in writing and editing proposals and related marketing documents
Benefits Provided by KPFF:
- An excellent 401K retirement savings plan with employer contributions.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance – with a no-premium option
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) option
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option with employer contribution
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option
- Dependent Care FSA option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays (including two floating holidays of choice)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, jury duty)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Subsidized ORCA bus/rail pass
- Performance based Bonus program based upon the profitability of the business unit and contributions of the employee to its success.
KPFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Minimum Experience 2 years Experience
- Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Business Operations
- Pay Range $29 - $36 hourly