Project Coordinator - 5+ Years ExperienceApply Now
- Office Location Los Angeles, CA
- Post Date 2023-05-10
- Team Los Angeles, CA
Project Coordinator - 5+ Years Experience
KPFF Consulting Engineers provides civil and structural engineering services to architects, government agencies, developers, contractors, and institutional clients. Our Los Angeles Structural office is located at the Bloc in Downtown Los Angeles. A professional and collaborative environment, we are dedicated to growing with our employees and allowing people to pursue their passions.
KPFF is proud to provide our qualifying employees with benefits options that fit their unique lives, including:
- 7 paid holidays, and 2 floating holidays for you to use each year
- 2 weeks vacation annually, with competitive seniority based accruals
- 2 weeks of personal and sick time to care for yourself and your family members
- KPFF will contribute 3% of your base salary to your 401 (k) regardless of your contribution
- KPFF Paid Family Leave: Provides 60% of your base salary while on an approved leave for up to 6 weeks in a rolling 12-month period
- 40-hour work schedule, Monday through Friday
- Medical insurance options to choose from and Delta Dental Insurance
- Monthly Way We Work stipend to assist with expenses of transit or remote working
- Semi-annual Bonuses
- Opportunities for educational events, relationship building, and fun!
- This is a non-exempt position. All overtime hours are paid at a time-and-a-half hourly rate.
The ideal candidate would have worked within the engineering or construction industry previously, assisted in Construction Administration tasks, desires to work with a team, very organized, flexible with team needs, and has a history of providing excellent service.
- 5 years of full-time Administrative experience with High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of full-time project coordinator experience in construction or engineering field is highly preferred.
- Must communicate clearly and professionally in all modes of communication.
- Must work in our Downtown Los Angeles office 8-5 PM Monday through Friday.
- Highly competent with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote).
- Highly competent with Microsoft Teams 365 and SharePoint.
- Highly competent with PDF management and editing software such as Bluebeam Revu.
- Highly competent with office machines and operations.
- Competent in proofing and quality control.
- Must be comfortable making independent judgment calls at a level appropriate for their experience.
- Experience with project management software preferred (i.e., MS Planner).
- The Project Coordinator is part of an Administrative team reporting to the Office Manager
- A Project Coordinator will perform tasks alongside other members of the Administrative team in order to serve the business needs of the office
- Coordinates and assists with presenter needs for both in person and virtual events
- Ensures cleanliness of all office spaces and maintains stock and functionality of office kitchen equipment
- Go to person for office knowledge
- Manage project documents for multiple projects; including creation and editing documents, printing, shipping etc.
- Organize and log Construction Administration documents
- Assist Project Managers with management planning, coordination, and organization tasks
- Assist in preparing projects for closure including ensuring conformance to KPFF archiving policy
- Coordinate travel needs
- Coordinate food orders for meetings
- Other miscellaneous office administrative as assigned
If you are interested in this position, please click on the “Apply” button below.
Link to job posting:https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=KPFF_2&cws=63&rid=1975
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties require in-person attendance, Monday through Friday, during our business hours of 8 AM to 5 PM at our office in Downtown Los Angeles.
- All duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to actively engage with a computer for several hours per day.
- May occasionally need to lift items up to 15 lbs.
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy, and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to critically thinking through problems and finding solutions.
KPFF is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
- Minimum Experience 5 Years Experience
- Minimum Education High School / GED
- Discipline/Specialty Business Operations
- Pay Range $36-$38.50 per hour, depending on experience