Senior Roadway/Civil Engineer (7+ years) for Transportation GroupApply Now
- Office Location Seattle, WA
- Post Date 2023-05-09
- Team Seattle, WA
Senior Roadway/Civil Engineer (7+ years) for Transportation Group
SENIOR ROADWAY/CIVIL ENGINEER 7+ YEARS
KPFF has been an industry leader in Civil and Structural engineering for over 60 years, working with public agencies architects, developers, and contractors. Join us and be part of a team that works on exciting projects with exceptional clients. Be sure to check out our website to learn more about us and the sort of projects we work on:www.kpff.com.
KPFF’s Washington Division is located Downtown Seattle. Our Transportation team is seeking a highly motivated Senior Roadway/Civil Engineer with a minimum of 7 years of civil related engineering experience on transportation projects. This position will provide an opportunity to work with a variety of clients delivering infrastructure projects including major transportation projects in a team environment and:
- Plan and implement community transforming projects from roadways, transit facilities, regional trails, and bicycle/pedestrian improvements.
- Design final construction documents as the prime consultant.
- Engage with clients to define and achieve a successful outcome.
KPFF is a 1,200 employee, multi-discipline engineering firm. We are driven by a commitment to our core values of Excellence, Trust, Relationships, Stability, and Passion; defining our professional practice, how we are organized and our commitment to our clients and employees.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- A minimum of 7 years of civil engineering experience
- PE in Washington State or the ability to get reciprocity.
- AutoCAD, Civil3D and other engineering design software proficiency is required; MicroStation is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Leadership aptitude
- Task or project management experience preferred.
Benefits Provided by KPFF:
- An excellent 401K retirement savings plan with employer contributions.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance – with a no-premium option
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) option
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option with employer contribution
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option
- Dependent Care FSA option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays (including two floating holidays of choice)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, jury duty)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Subsidized ORCA bus/rail pass
- Performance based Bonus program based upon the profitability of the business unit and contributions of the employee to its success.
KPFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Minimum Experience 7 years Experience
- Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Civil Engineering
- Pay Range $115,000 - $150,000