Civil Project Manager [4+ Years]Apply Now
- Office Location Lacey, WA
- Post Date 2023-04-21
- Team Lacey, WA
Civil Project Manager [4+ Years]
KPFF Lacey is looking for motivated and skilled Project Managers who demonstrate initiative and accountability to successfully coordinate and complete projects. We are accepting applications to fill positions immediately. Applications should include a resume and cover letter.
- B.S. Degree or higher
- P.E. License in Washington
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D knowledge
- Knowledge of codes, regulations, and standards applicable to the design and construction of major site development projects in Washington
- Permitting experience with various municipalities
- Ability to manage multiple active projects concurrently
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and collaborative skills are essential
- Competency, accountability, and personal commitment to deliver quality work to our clients
Our Project Managers are essential part of our design teams. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong leadership, time management, and communication skills to develop and execute projects. This position provides opportunities to work on a variety of projects for both public agencies and private developers which include:
- Commercial Site Development
- Parks and Recreation Facilities
- Multi-family / Residential Development
- Water Systems
- Sewer Lift Stations
- Roadway Infrastructure
- Municipal Institutions
Project Managers are accountable for project coordination and ensuring projects are completed effectively and meet client expectations. General project tasks that our Project Managers perform are as follows:
- Management and / or design of projects
- Primary interface with clients on project coordination and design
- Supervise and direct design engineers and drafters
- Responsible to technical content and quality control
- Establish project fees and schedules
- Track project budget and timing to ensure fulfillment of contract commitments and profitability
- Provide construction administration support
- Communicate with design consultants, municipalities, contractors, and clients
- Attend site visits
Lacey Office Culture:
KPFF Lacey's vision statement is toprovide experiences that create a lasting positive impact on our people, clients, and community.We are passionate about providing a collaborative, playful, and positive environment for our employees. We believe in encouraging personal and professional growth, and work hard at providing a solid structure with minimal organizational restrictions. Our nearly 40-person office has the benefit of having the resources of a 1,400+ person company, with the closeness of a small office. We work in a fast-paced environment that will provide opportunities to work with our staff of civil engineers and surveyors on a variety of project types and sizes requiring the ability to think on your feet and communicate effectively.
We believe that people are at their best when they have a purpose and are self-motivated from the core of their ideology. KPFF gives individuals the opportunity to pursue and develop an area of expertise and practice that follows their passion and improves our team and culture. We believe in supporting these pursuits both professionally and personally. This belief is at the core of our employees and KPFF's success. KPFF utilizesforefront,a program that provides lifelong career support in technical development, project management, professional practice improvement, business development, and personal improvement.
KPFF is more than just the work we do, we are the relationships we build, both with our clients and with our co-workers. To foster those relationships and build up our employees, KPFF offers a number of growth opportunities and social events.
KPFF offers excellent benefits including medical and life insurance, vacation/sick/holiday pay, three percent 401k contributions with no matching requirements, competitive rates, bonus compensation, flexible work schedule, and much more.
KPFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. KPFF participates in the e-Verify program to determine the eligibility of our employees to work in the United States.
- Minimum Experience 4+ years Experience
- Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Civil Engineering
- Pay Range Base Pay $75,000 - $100,000