Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
- Office Location Boise, ID
- Post Date 2023-01-04
- Team Boise, ID
Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Our team has designed some of the most iconic structures in Boise and the Treasure Valley over the last 20 years – now we’re looking for a Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to join us in this new chapter.
You’ll be a valued member of our team with opportunities to grow your skillset and take on increasing responsibilities. We need a strong communicator who is detail-oriented and organized. With resourcefulness and adaptability, you will thrive in this multi-faceted role. Previous work history involving contract documents and project coordination is a plus, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in administrative or project-related role or an Associate’s Degree with 1 year of relevant experience.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat (intermediate-advanced level). Other design software including Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for working with fellow team members to create and accomplish personal and team goals.
A Day in the Life Might Include:
- Greet clients and team members
- Provide professional, detailed, and efficient administrative support
- Maintain electronic records
- Prepare and edit documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- Coordinate and schedule of meetings, conference calls, and appointments
- Assist in the recruiting and onboarding of new employees
- Book travel arrangements for team members
- Answer phones promptly and use good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner
- Prepare meeting materials and assist with the development of presentations
- Keep inventory of office supplies and place orders to replenish as needed
- Coordinate office events and lunches
- Processing vendor invoices into accounting system
Project Coordination Tasks
- Work with project managers to create new project numbers and develop proposals
- Contract management including tracking, execution, and certificates of insurance
- Subconsultant management including compliance, tracking, certificates of insurance, invoice review, and processing
- Maintain accurate documentation including design meeting records, applications, construction submittal, change orders, RFIs, and other pertinent information in accordance with company policies
- Generate reports and backup documentation for client invoices
- On occasion, participate in job site meetings in the field and record minutes
- Work with project managers to update monthly status reports
You Are a Great Fit If You…
- Are task-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Like to create systems for organization.
- Follow policies and procedures while looking for areas to improve.
- Use your knowledge of the big picture when making daily decisions.
- Are detail-oriented and can keep track of overlapping deadlines.
- Keep tabs on your budget and monitor progress regularly.
- Communicate clearly and work well within a team.
- Love to collaborate with a wide variety of people in different roles, building strong working relationships.
- Are known for your attitude of cooperation. You work harmoniously with all levels of employees and team members.
KPFF Mountain West is a dedicated team of innovative engineers who care deeply about the local community and the impact we have on it. Since 1960, KPFF has provided sustainable, state-of-the-art contributions to the built environment. Our Boise office was founded in 2006, followed by our Salt Lake City team in 2017. We operate daily with the foundation of our core values: Relationships, Excellence, Passion, Stability, and Trust.
Our supportive and fun work environment allows for flexibility and encourages work/life harmony. We offer generous benefits, a competitive salary, and pay for every hour worked. Benefits include medical, dental (option), life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. We also provide an excellent 401k retirement savings plan with employer contributions. Additionally, KPFF provides a bonus program for its employees based upon the profitability of their Reporting Center and contributions of the employee to its success.
KPFF is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
- Minimum Experience 2 years Experience
- Minimum Education Associate's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Business Operations
Ready to Join the KPFF Team?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now