Engineering-Structural- 6-10 Yrs of Experience (SD)Apply Now
- Office Location San Diego, CA
- Post Date 2022-10-28
- Team San Diego, CA
Engineering-Structural- 6-10 Yrs of Experience (SD)
KPFF San Diego is looking to hire experienced structural engineers to support the continuous growth of our office.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in structures
- 6 years full-time experience in structural engineering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, proactive, and detail-oriented individual
- Strong understanding of structural engineering mechanics and behaviors
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
- PE licensure
- Master’s degree in Structural Engineering, or Civil/Architectural Engineering with an emphasis in Structures
- Project Management Experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter, resume and references (2-3). Qualified applicants only.
KPFF has been an industry leader in civil and structural engineering for over 60 years, working with architects, developers, contractors, and industry innovators to realize our clients’ vision for a successful project. We hire people who are creative, highly skilled, and who approach each job with passion, integrity and in the best interest of the client.
KPFF offers a work environment that fosters innovation and the exchange of ideas without the limitations of hierarchy. This flat structure is the basis for our unique approach to building vibrant relationships with our clients and each other. We also acknowledge the need for a balanced integration of work and life and offer a competitive, well-rounded benefits package that includes 401k matching, flex time and paid family leave.
- Minimum Experience 5 Experience
- Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Structural Engineering, Structural
- Pay Range Salary depending on education, experience & licensure