Engineering-Structural- 1-5 yrs Experience (SD)Apply Now
- Office Location San Diego, CA
- Post Date 2022-10-28
- Team San Diego, CA
Engineering-Structural- 1-5 yrs Experience (SD)
KPFF San Diego is looking to hire structural engineers to support the continuous growth of our office.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in structures
- 1 year full-time experience in a Structural or Civil Engineering role
- Understanding of structural engineering mechanics and behaviors
Highly Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Structural Engineering, or Civil/Architectural Engineering with an emphasis in Structures
- PE Licensure
In your cover letter (PDF) please respond to the following prompts:
- Describe a time when you were assigned a project or task that turned out to be really difficult. How did you work through it, and what was the outcome
- Who has most influenced you and why?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter, resume and references (2-3). If you are a recent graduate, please also attach your transcript. Qualified applicants only.
KPFF has been an industry leader in civil and structural engineering for over 60 years, working with architects, developers, contractors, and industry innovators to realize our clients’ vision for a successful project. We hire people who are creative, highly skilled, and who approach each job with passion, integrity and in the best interest of the client.
KPFF offers a work environment that fosters innovation and the exchange of ideas without the limitations of hierarchy. This flat structure is the basis for our unique approach to building vibrant relationships with our clients and each other. We also acknowledge the need for a balanced integration of work and life and offer a competitive, well-rounded benefits package that includes 401k matching, flex time and paid family leave.
- Minimum Experience 1-5 yrs Experience
- Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Structural Engineering, Structural Engineering
- Pay Range $80,000-$100,000 salary depending on education, experience & licensure