Engineering-Structural- 10+ Yrs Experience-TXApply Now
- Office Location Austin, TX
- Post Date 2022-08-24
- Team Austin, TX
Engineering-Structural- 10+ Yrs Experience-TX
The KPFF San Diego office is looking to hire a remote, full-time structural engineer that is based in Texas. This person will work closely with our team of engineers in Texas but will be expected to initially work independently from home, and periodically meet in-person and at job sites in Austin. As a valued employee, you will be fully supported by our office, and have the opportunity to work out of a new KPFF Austin office within the year.
Seeking Candidates with the Following Qualifications:
- BS Degree/ Master’s degree in Structural Engineering, or Civil/Architectural Engineering with an emphasis in Structures
- PE licensure
- 10+ years full-time experience in structural engineering
- Expert understanding of structural engineering mechanics and behaviors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated Project Management Experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter, resume and references (2-3). Qualified applicants only.
KPFF has been an industry leader in civil and structural engineering for over 60 years, working with architects, developers, contractors, and industry innovators to realize our clients’ vision for a successful project. We hire people who are creative, highly skilled, and who approach each job with passion, integrity and in the best interest of the client.
KPFF offers a work environment that fosters innovation and the exchange of ideas without the limitations of hierarchy. This flat structure is the basis for our unique approach to building vibrant relationships with our clients and each other. We also acknowledge the need for a balanced integration of work and life and offer a competitive, well-rounded benefits package that includes 401k matching, flex time and paid family leave.
- Minimum Experience 10 Experience
- Minimum Education Master's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Structural Engineering, Structural Engineering
- Pay Range DOE