Bridge Engineer (0-4 years)
- Office Location Spokane, WA
- Post Date 2022-08-16
- Team Spokane, WA
Bridge Engineer (0-4 years)
Engineer – Bridge Engineer (0-4 years)
One of the largest and most diverse and respected national Structural and Civil Engineering firms, KPFF Consulting Engineers is growing in Spokane!Consider joining our Spokane team and enjoy the benefits of our excellent reputation, cohesive team, flexible working environment, and people-based culture.
We are seeking Entry-Level Structural Engineers to join our Bridge/Civil Structures Group. This position will provide the opportunity for you todesign and manage a diverse array of public and private sector projects in a team environment and:
- Perform design and inspection/field work that does not require previous experience
- Perform structural analyses and prepare design sketches. Project types include new structures, structural rehabilitations, and/or seismic analysis and design
- Assist in preparation of plans, specifications and cost estimates
- Collaborate with draftspersons to develop contract plans
- Participate in technical and project discussions with the design team
- Grow to lead design tasks, participate in project management and new staff mentoring.
We are passionate about developing great engineers and project managers and do so by offering a variety of opportunities and experiences, along with informal mentoring. Join us and become part of a team that works on transformative projects with exceptional public and private sector clients.
- BSCE with emphasis in Structural Engineering, MSCE in Structural Engineering preferred
- Engineer In Training Certification preferred, but not required
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Strong technical and organizational abilities
Benefits provided by KPFF include:
- An excellent 401K retirement savings plan with employer contributions
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance, with a no-premium option
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) option
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option with employer contribution
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option
- Dependent care FSA option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays (including two floating holidays of choice)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, jury duty)
- Travel accident insurance
- Subsidized ORCA bus/rail pass
- Performance-based bonus program based upon the profitability of the business unit and contributions of the employee to its success.
KPFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Minimum Experience 0 Experience
- Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Structural Engineering
Ready to Join the KPFF Family?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now