Proposal Manager - Civil
- Office Location Los Angeles, CA
- Post Date 2022-07-19
- Team Los Angeles, CA
Proposal Manager - Civil
The Los Angeles Civil Division is currently seeking a full-time Proposal Manager. This is a lead position in the operation of our dynamic organization, with opportunity to significantly contribute to the continued growth and diversification of the business.
What you will do:
- Lead, plan, and execute prime and sub-prime consultant proposal submissions and qualification packages for public and private pursuits, including support for client and consultant outreach, organizing meetings, research, setting and meeting internal deadlines, technical writing, and leading the overall production and delivery efforts.
- Oversee marketing team’s development and updating of graphics, presentations, advertising layouts, brochures, cut sheets, resumes, project database, photography, descriptions, references, and other marketing collaterals.
- Lead award submissions, attend marketing events, business development meetings, and pre-qualifications meetings, as needed.
- Lead the coordination of marketing collateral with other KPFF offices.
- Provide mentoring, support, and oversight to junior staff.
- Research and share trends and intel regarding marketing in the construction industry.
What experience you need:
- Associates Degree is required and a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, architecture, or engineering is preferred.
- Six to ten years of experience desired.
- Marketing experience in a civil/structural engineering firms, architectural firms, or other design-build environment is strongly desired.
What will make you successful:
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Diligent work ethic, dependable, responsible, and accountable.
- Eager to be part of a multi-disciplinary team, many opportunities to engage with a dynamic office, and contribute with new ideas to our marketing strategy.
- Expert understanding in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite required. Knowledge in Deltek preferred.
- Strong communication, organization, and writing skills.
- Excellent time management skills. Able to meet multiple deadlines daily and demonstrate flexibility to accommodate unforeseen challenges.
- Positive, collaborative, and professional manner.
What is KPFF?
KPFF is a multi-office, multi-discipline engineering firm. We’re driven by a commitment to our core values of Excellence, Trust, Relationships, Stability, and Passion; defining our professional practice, how we are organized and our commitment to our clients and employees.
We partner with the world’s most thoughtful professionals to engineer extraordinary places.
KPFF offers excellent benefits including medical and life insurance, vacation/sick/holiday pay, three percent 401k contributions with no matching requirements, bonus compensation, flexible work schedule, career development programs, and much more.
KPFF Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on the Company, please visit our web site at http://www.kpff.com
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via our website.
No recruiters and no phone calls please.
- Minimum Experience 6 Experience
- Minimum Education Associate's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Business Operations
Ready to Join the KPFF Team?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now