Survey - Project Manager
- Office Location Los Angeles, CA
- Post Date 2022-07-19
- Team Los Angeles, CA
Survey - Project Manager
Dynamic and friendly Survey and Civil Engineering office needs an experienced, licensed Survey Project Manager. Established in Los Angeles in 1968, KPFF Consulting Engineers supports the most exciting projects that define the region, and reshape numerous neighborhoods and communities, from the beaches on the Westside to the deserts in the East.
Where We Stand Out
- We pay you for every hour you work and encourage work life integration.
- Generous benefits including a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, KPFF Paid Family Leave, Short and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Paid Time Off & Holidays and more.
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of project types in unique and challenging environments.
- Lifelong learning is emphasized to ensure we continue to deliver the highest quality of work for our clients.
- Specialized training programs and technical seminars unite people in small groups to advance individual skillsets and delve further into navigating a successful career.
- Utilization of cutting-edge technology and the latest tools and equipment.
- Organizes, manages and directs field survey crew in completing boundary, topographic, ALTA, right of way, construction staking, and subdivision projects.
- Calculates and analyzes field boundary data, assists field survey crews on complex survey engagements, performs survey research.
- Preparation of various survey deliverables such as ALTA’s, Subdivision Maps, Legal Descriptions, Construction Staking Calculations, and Condominium Plans.
- Market new work, build relationships and participate or lead the proposal process.
- Manage the project schedule, including delegating tasks to staff (field and office), performing quality review, signing and stamping deliverables.
- Manage client expectations to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- California P.L.S. license required.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of surveying and possess knowledge of related fields and areas of operation which affect or are affected by own area of expertise.
KPFF’s surveying team provides land surveying and mapping for projects of all sizes throughout Southern California. Our scope includes construction staking, ALTA land title surveys, boundary, topographic and aerial surveys, Condominium Plans, Vertical Airspace Maps, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, legal descriptions and laser scanning services. Our team provides high quality surveying solutions to engineers, developers, architects, contractors, individuals, title companies, mortgage companies and public agencies.
KPFF provides surveying, civil and structural engineering to architects, public agencies, developers, and contractors for projects with a wide range of functions. Established in 1960, KPFF has 25 offices across the US.
KPFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please apply via our website https://www.kpff.com/job-details/1109/.
- Minimum Experience Five years Experience
- Minimum Education Associate's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Survey
Ready to Join the KPFF Team?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now
View All Job Openings
Browse our open positions to find the perfect fit for you.