BIM Manager - Boise
- Office Location Boise, ID
- Post Date 2022-07-08
- Team Boise, ID
BIM Manager - Boise
Work with us, not for us. Let’s partner together to create our future built environment!
KPFF is an engineering-focused company organized around the philosophy that great people thrive in an environment that enables freedom and independence while also providing the necessary amount of accountability and support.
Trustandexcellenceare foundational values for our company. Our non-bureaucratic approach depends on passionate, trustworthy people who are dedicated to excellence in everything they do.
We focus on long-termstabilityand prudent growth by building lastingrelationships, maintaining anexcellentreputation, helping improve our profession, helping our clients to succeed, and providing increasing opportunities for the great people that make up KPFF.
We also like to have fun and give back to our community! Social events and community outreach activities are an important part of who we are and help to strengthen our relationships. Be sure to check out our website to learn more about us and the projects we work on:www.kpff.com
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a humble, hungry, and smart BIM Team Leader for our drawing and BIM execution efforts.
Why We’re Hiring
We are a growing team of consultants who provide EXCELLENT structural and civil engineering solutions to architects, government agencies, developers, contractors, and institutional clients. We TRUST each other, and we give others a reason to TRUST us. We value our RELATIONSHIPS with each other and our clients above any dollar amount. We are committed to the STABILITY of our practice—we’re here to stay! We believe that engineering is better when it’s done with PASSION and FUN.
You are our ideal candidate if...
- You are collaborative, ambitious, and talented with the drive to be a leader within our growing practice.
- You are a BIM wizard. You eat, sleep, breathe, and dream modeling. When you see a complicated shape in the real world, you can't help yourself from thinking about how you would model it.
- You are obsessed with systems and standards. Consistency is your favorite word. You are excited to make our BIM, Revit and drawing standards (which we think are already great) even better.
- You love to stay on the forefront of innovation by consistently seeking new ways to leverage programs such as Revit, Dynamo, Tekla, Rhino, Grasshopper—and the APIs to make them work together.
- Teaching comes naturally to you. You can turn a rookie into an all-star in no time flat whether they are a BIM modeler or an engineer. You enjoy teaching drawing development, Revit implementation, BIM execution plans, and more! You jump at the chance to lead and participate in practice improvement initiatives, plus you share your expertise with coworkers and clients.
- While you like to get stuff done, what you love even more is leading others. You lead our team of BIM Modelers, and you take responsibility for the quality of our drawings and BIM models.
- Just because you’re a wiz with BIM models doesn’t mean you want to hide in a corner all day—you’re a people person! You jump at the chance to collaborate directly with architects and engineers. Forming great relationships with clients and coworkers is one of the things you enjoy most about your career.
- Trust is important to you. When you say you’ll do something, you keep your word and make sure it gets done. You trust others—and you give others a reason to trust you.
- You never met a deadline you didn't love! You can tackle tough projects with tight deadlines and still manage to smile and crack jokes. When the going gets tough, you're the one everyone wants on their team.
- We love working here (and we’re confident you will too), but you’re not someone who settles for the status quo. You are constantly thinking of ways to improve our practice, whether that’s improving our product, building relationships with clients, or just finding ways to make sure that we can all have fun and be happy while we work. You enjoy participating in planning the strategic vision of the office and you're excited to work in the office as an integrated member of our team.
KPFF Consulting Engineers provides structural engineering services to architects, government agencies, developers, contractors, and institutional clients. KPFF is a nationwide firm with more than 20 offices and 1,200 employees. Our supportive and fun work environment allows for flexibility and encourages work/life harmony. We offer generous benefits, a competitive salary, and pay for every hour worked.
Benefits include professional development, medical, dental (option), life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, family leave, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. We also provide an excellent 401k retirement savings plan with employer contributions. Additionally, KPFF provides a bonus program for its employees based upon the profitability of their Reporting Center and contributions of the employee to its success.
KPFF is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
- Minimum Experience 4 years Experience
- Minimum Education Associate's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Modeling/Drafting
Ready to Join the KPFF Team?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now