- Office Location Seattle, WA
- Post Date 2022-07-05
- Team Seattle
KPFF has been an industry leader in Civil and Structural Engineering for over 60 years, working with public agencies, architects, developers, and contractors. Be sure to check out our website to learn more about us and the sort of projects we work on:www.kpff.com.
KPFF’s Washington Division is located in downtown Seattle. Our Transportationteam is seeking a Project Coordinatorwith a minimum of3years of experience.The ideal candidate is a high-energy proactive person who likes working with people, is a clear communicator, able to multi-task, think on their feet and solve problems. This is an opportunity to look at current work styles and processes, and work with the team to improve the way they deliver their projects.
Under the general supervision of a project manager and/or principal, perform a variety of project coordination tasks to support the delivery of construction plans and documents to public agency and private clients. Comply with the standard operation procedures and policies of KPFF with respect to project coordination and administration. Work from home is an option depending on skill level.
We are passionate about developing great engineers and staff and do so by offering a variety of opportunities and experiences, along with informal mentoring. Join us and become part of a team that works on transformative projects with exceptional public and private sector clients.
- Preparing project contracts, project set-ups, and subsequent change orders.
- Setting up new project folders and overseeing the maintenance of project files.
- Preparing subconsultant agreements and task orders.
- Preparing and reviewing project invoices and progress reports.
- Reviewing project subconsultant invoices.
- Coordinating and scheduling project meetings and preparing meeting agendas and minutes.
- Corresponding with clients and subconsultants.
- Formatting and performing quality reviews of large and small documents such as reports, letters, memos, minutes, etc.
- Coordinating the production and distribution of deliverables to the client.
- Organizing and managing project budgets.
- Provide general support to project managers and principals
- Providing backup for other administrative staff.
- 3 years’ experience with office administrative and project-related duties.
- Experience with project contracts and invoicing as well as general accounting practices such as Accounts payable/Accounts receivable (AP/AR).
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, MS Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Passionate about providing exceptional client service
- Previous experience in the architectural/engineering/construction industry.
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Word and Excel, MS Project
- Project management training or experience.
Benefits provided by KPFF include:
- An excellent 401K retirement savings plan with employer contributions
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance, with a no-premium option
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) option
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option with employer contribution
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option
- Dependent care FSA option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays (including two floating holidays of choice)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, jury duty)
- Travel accident insurance
- Subsidized ORCA bus/rail pass
- Performance-based bonus program based upon the profitability of the business unit and contributions of the employee to its success.
KPFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Minimum Experience 3 years Experience
- Minimum Education None
- Discipline/Specialty Business Operations
- Job Type Permanent
Ready to Join the KPFF Family?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now