- Office Location Los Angeles, CA
- Post Date 2022-06-20
- Team Los Angeles
Title: Marketing Coordinator
The primary responsibilities of this position are working collaboratively with the Marketing Director, marketing team, principals and associates of the firm to develop and execute prime proposals for work with both public and private entities, as well as assemble qualifications packages and review fee proposals. This position is full-time. Due to Covid-19 we are currently working from home, however when it is safe to reopen, this position will be working from our downtown office in a collaborative team environment. This position will not be available for telecommuting on a permanent basis.
- Lead, plan and execute prime proposal submissions for public agencies and private companies.
- Guide project managers through proposal submission process and engage in go-no-go decisions.
- Develop marketing collateral; plan and organize promotional brochures, presentations, and recruiting material.
- Primary marketing point of contact for coordination with clients for qualifications and fee proposals.
- Gather, edit, and deliver information in response to client requests for subconsultants.
- Lead award submissions.
- Attend pre-qualification meetings as needed.
- Attend business development events as needed.
- Upkeep of graphic standard templates.
- Assist in intra-office work and develop working relationships with other KPFF offices across the United States.
- Assist the maintenance and updates of the marketing database.
- Think through problems critically, see potential issues before they become problems and create effective solutions.
- Report to Marketing Director.
- Daily processing of contracts and proposals.
- Assist with other miscellaneous tasks for the marketing team as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with leading, planning and executing prime proposal submissions for public agencies and private companies is required
- Experience with RFP, RFQ, RFEI processes is required
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong command of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Communicate clearly and succinctly in verbal and written forms
- Able to meet multiple deadlines daily in a fast-paced environment
- Expert understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud, emphasis on InDesign
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Deltek is preferred
- Experience working on a team and sharing workload among team members
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, documentation, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Logical and analytical thinker
- Excellent research and information gathering skills
- A Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience is required
- 3-5 years of marketing experience is preferred
- An Associate’s degree is required
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, architecture or engineering is preferred
- Experience in the AEC industry is highly preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Due to COVID 19, this job temporarily requires responsibilities to be conducted remotely.
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- May occasionally need to lift items up to 15 lbs.
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to critically thinking through problems and finding solutions.
KPFF Consulting Engineers provides civil and structural engineering services to architects, government agencies, developers, contractors, and institutional clients. Our Los Angeles Structural office is located at the Bloc in Downtown Los Angeles. A warm and friendly environment, we are dedicated to growing with our employees and allowing people to pursue their passions. KPFF is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
- Minimum Experience 4 Years Experience
- Minimum Education Associate's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Business Operations
- Job Type Permanent
Ready to Join the KPFF Family?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now