Roadway Civil Engineer (0-3 years)
- Office Location Boise, ID
- Post Date 2022-06-07
- Team Boise, ID
Roadway Civil Engineer (0-3 years)
Work with us, not for us. Let’s partner together to create our future built-environment!
KPFFis an engineering-focused company organized around the philosophy that great people thrive in an environment that enables freedom and independence while also providing the necessary amount of accountability and support.
Trustandexcellenceare foundational values for our company. Our non-bureaucratic approach depends onpassionate, trustworthy people who are dedicated to excellence in everything they do.
We focus on long-termstabilityand prudent growth by building lastingrelationships, maintaining an excellent reputation, helping improve our profession, helping our clients to succeed, and providing increasing opportunities for the great people that make up KPFF.
We also like to have fun and give back to our community! Social events and community outreach activities are an important part of who we are and help to strengthen our relationships.Be sure to check out our website to learn more about us and the projects we work on:www.kpff.com
KPFF Boise Civil/Transportation Engineering Group
KPFF’s Mountain West Division is located Boise, Idaho. Our Transportation team is seeking aRoadway/CivilEngineerwith 0 to 3 years of experience designing civil engineering projects. This position will provide the opportunity for you to design a diverse array of projects in a team environment and:
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams while developing project management capabilities
- Work on stimulating and challenging projects, from planning through design and construction
- Engage with clients
- Build our business in Idaho
We are passionate about developing great engineers and project managers and do so by offering a variety of opportunities and experiences, along with informal mentoring. Join us and become part of a team that works on transformative projects with exceptional public and private sector clients.
You will work within a fun and dynamic team to produce a range of deliverables from planning studies to construction documents and provide support to our clients during construction. You will typically work on several projects at various stages concurrently or occasionally predominately on one big project. Our group’s projects are primarily public works sector, with a broad civil engineering skillset required to design grading, drainage, utilities, paving and horizontal control. Civil engineering skills in road and utility infrastructure are a plus.
• 0-3 years of experience, preferably in site development or transportation-related design
• B.S. in Civil Engineering
• EIT Certification
• Coursework or familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation & InRoads
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
• Ability to work dynamically with clients and project team members
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Strong technical and organizational abilities
• Authorized to work in the USA
Benefits provided by KPFF include:
• An excellent 401k retirement savings plan with employer contributions
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance – with a no-premium option
• Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) option
• Health Savings Account (HSA) option with employer contribution
• Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option
• Dependent Care FSA option
• Employee Assistance Program
• Group Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Paid holidays (including two floating holidays of choice)
• Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, jury duty)
• Paid Family Leave
• Bonus program based upon the profitability of the business unit and contributions of the employee to its success
KPFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Minimum Experience 0 years Experience
- Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Civil Engineering
Ready to Join the KPFF Team?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now