Modeling/Drafting - Structural Revit ModelerApply Now
- Office Location St. Louis, MO
- Post Date 2021-09-02
- Team St. Louis, MO
Modeling/Drafting - Structural Revit Modeler
Modeling/Drafting – Structural Revit Modeler
KPFF St. Louis is looking for a capable and motivated Structural Revit Modeler to work in our growing St. Louis office. This is not a remote position.
KPFF has been an industry leader in civil and structural engineering for over 60 years, working with architects, developers, and contractors to realize our clients’ vision for a successful project. If you want to know why we are an industry leader, the answer is simple: our people and our clients. We work with world-class professionals, and they trust us to get the job done. In response to that trust, we hire people who are creative, highly skilled, and who approach each job with integrity and in the best interest of the client.
KPFF employees are committed to the success of the client, and their reward is a work environment that fosters innovation and the exchange of ideas without the limitations of hierarchy. This flat structure is the basis for our unique approach to building vibrant relationships with our clients and each other. We also acknowledge the need for a balanced integration of work and life and offer a competitive and well-rounded benefits package.
KPFF’s St. Louis office opened in 2002 and provides structural engineering services locally and nationally. With a staff of 35, our office culture is entrepreneurial and collaborative. We strive to incorporate our core values of Relationships, Stability, Passion, Trust, and Excellence in everything we do.
Minimum Technical Requirements:
- Proficiency with Revit Structure and AutoCAD 2018 or higher, with a thorough understanding of applications, tools, and function.
- Revit family use.
- Tagging and annotation.
- Ability to read and understand architectural and structural drawings.
- Understanding structural framing and elements of a building.
- Structural drafting experience in concrete, steel, wood, light-gage metal, and masonry.
- Ability to generate complete and finished drawings from marked prints, engineer notes, and written/verbal instructions.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Develop engineers’ concepts and sketches into accurate parametric models and drawings.
- Manipulate annotative and detail component families, updating tags, and maintenance of live schedules.
- Maintenance of views associated with multiple linked Revit models.
- Manage drawing issues and daily housekeeping in terms of both digital and hard copy project file storage.
- Be an active member of the design team, communicating and coordinating confidently, accurately, and professionally.
- Have a positive and practical attitude towards problem solving and working as part of a team.
- Use creative thinking to meet building design and drawing production challenges.
- Possess strong detailing capabilities.
- Have a desire to keep up with software and hardware innovations.
- Be willing to work overtime as required.
- Able to handle heavy workload with tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with communicating with clients via phone, email, and in person, representing KPFF in a positive way.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Bluebeam experience
- Minimum Experience 0-5 Experience
- Minimum Education Associate's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Modeling/Drafting, BIM/CAD
- Pay Range 36000