Engineering-Structural-3+ Yrs. Exp.Apply Now
- Office Location Birmingham, AL
- Post Date 2021-05-21
- Team Birmingham, AL
Engineering-Structural-3+ Yrs. Exp.
KPFF is looking for experienced Structural Engineers who are motivated and has a desire for growth.
KPFF is about freedom to work on what inspires you. Our engineers work on a diverse spectrum of projects in locations around the globe: from mass timber buildings to complex, non-linear analysis of high rise structures. We have all the benefits of a large, stable company but operate day-to-day with the flexibility of a small firm. Providing first-class service to our clients is what we are all about.
We are a group of dedicated, friendly and hard-working engineers looking for exceptional engineers to join us. At KPFF you will be trusted to work independently as well as collaboratively in the design and construction process with talented engineers, BIM/CAD technicians, architects, project managers, contractors and client teams for a wide array of intriguing projects.
Our current projects include:
- Arenas + Stadiums
- Long-Span Structures
- Government Facilities
- Commercial Developments
- High-Rise Structures
- Mixed-Use Developments
- Corporate Campuses
- Healthcare + Medical Facilities
- Education Facilities (K-12 & Higher Ed)
- Museum + Convention Centers
In addition to being creative, proactive and detail-oriented, the preferred candidate will have:
- 3-8 years of structural engineering experience
- PE and MS or MEng degree (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
KPFF is an equal-opportunity employer.
- Minimum Experience 3 years Experience
- Minimum Education Master's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Structural Engineering