Civil Engineer [5-10 yrs]
- Office Location Eugene, OR
- Post Date 2021-03-24
- Team Eugene
Civil Engineer [5-10 yrs]
Portland Civil + Survey –EUGENE Satellite Office
Civil Engineer (5-10 yrs exp)
We are seeking a self-motivated mid-level Civil Engineer for our growing Eugene, OR office. If you are interested in working in KPFF’s unique entrepreneurial environment – where you will experience growth based on your own competency, attitude, and commitment and will be encouraged to work on what inspires you – this could be the next step in your engineering career. Our flat organizational structure and minimal restrictions allows employees to work directly and independently with clients, while drawing upon the experience and resources of other professionals on the project team. We are passionate about developing great engineers. We offer generous benefits, competitive salary and pay you for every hour you work.
If you enjoy mentoring and training younger engineers, are willing and able to hit the ground running, thrive on challenging projects, and are excited to get into the weeds of design, this opportunity is for you.
- Registered PE with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Broad civil background, including site development work, drainage design, utilities, and public improvements
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and interested in direct client contact
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and priorities
- Passionate about providing exceptional client service
This position is in our Eugene satellite office, which currently consists of 13 employees including 4 PEs. We work on a wide variety of project types, serving public and private clients in land development, transportation and municipal projects. We believe in encouraging personal and professional growth, and we work hard at providing a solid structure with minimal organizational restrictions.
The Portland Civil + Survey office (including Eugene and Washington DC staff) consists of 96 employees including 34 PEs and 3 PLSs.
NOTE:Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, our offices are closed and all employees are working remotely. As restrictions are lifted, we are planning a safe and structured return to our physical offices.
KPFF is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace.
- Minimum Experience 5 Experience
- Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Civil Engineering
- Job Type Permanent
Ready to Join the KPFF Family?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now